- This event has passed.
Fantastic-5G @IEEE Global Communications Conference
December 3, 2017 - December 8, 2017
The 2017 IEEE GLOBECOM will be held at the Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Singapore, December 4-8, 2017.
All papers for technical symposia (including Selected Areas in Communications) should be submitted before April, 1st, 2017 including the Signal Processing for Communications Symposium organised by Fantastic-5G.
The issues covered in the Signal Processing for Communications Symposium are broad, spanning from traditional transceiver design to state-of-the-art signal processing methodologies in contemporary and emerging communication systems, and the application to new frontiers including cognitive radios and smart grids. Intention is to provide comprehensive coverage of signal processing methodologies, theories and practices in prevalent and next-generation communication systems and networks.
Topics of interest to the Signal Processing for Communications symposium include but are not limited to:
- Signal processing techniques in 5G
- Spatial transmission and distributed transmission techniques
- Multi-antenna (SIMO, MISO, MIMO, Massive MIMO), multi-user, centralised/distrributed multi-mode systems
- Signal processing techniques for full-duplex communications
- Interference cancellation techniques in communications systems including NOMA
- Decentralised and cooperative signal processing in networked systems
- Signal processing for single-carrier, OFDM/OFDMA, multicarrier systems including new waveforms
- Signal processing fro green communications, energy harvesting and wireless power transmission
- Signal processing for security enhancement particularly physical layer security
- Channel estilation, detection and synchronisation
- Spectrum sensing, shaping, and management techniques
- Novel architectures for signal demodulation and decoding
- Compressive sensing algorithms
- Signal processing techniques for commercial/standardises and emerging systems
- Signal processing for sensor networks and IoT applications
- Signal processing for software defined and cognitive radio
- Adaptive antennas and beamforming
- Signal processing for optical communications
- Signal processing for millimeter and Tera-Hz communications systems
- Signal processing for smart grid and powerline communications
- Localisation, positioning and tracking techniques
- Signal processing for data analytics and machine learning
All papers for technical symposia (including Selected Areas in Communications) should be submitted via EDAS.
Paper submission deadline for technical symposia is April 1st, 2017.
Contact: Gerhard Wunder, HHI Fraunhofer Institute & Fantastic-5G