The INSPIRE-5Gplus project organises its “2nd Workshop on Accountability and Liability for 5G and Beyond“ (WALT5G+ 2022) in early July 2022 (6-8 July).
It will take place in Paris, collocated with 6GNet 2022 conference (https://6g-conference.dnac.org/).
The submission deadline is May 25, 2022.
Papers can be on a wide range of topics (not limited to) including all aspects of trust, security assurance, liability, and their implications for future networks related topics such as novel 6G applications (e.g., autonomous systems and xR applications), network softwarization, smart networks and services, IoT, mobile devices, cloudification, edge-cloud continuum, AI/ML in networks and novel wireless communication techniques.
Particular topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Complex system management
- Trust and liability in 5G infrastructure and its evolution for Beyond 5G systems
- Trust and honesty in multi-agent systems
- Security and trust metrics
- Hardware-based trust worth in essenablers and techniques
- Responsibility and accountability in multi-agent systems
- Trust and liability for emerging network enablers such as
- AI/ML and autonomous management in Beyond 5G
- Pervasive trust and liability in edge-cloud continuum
- Low-complexity trust and liability management for large-scale Beyond 5G systems
- Legal obligations for critical services operation
- Legal obligations for providers and customers of network infrastructures and services
- Trust and liability in contracts
- Ethical issues in trust and liability
- Legal implications of cloudification and telco clouds in Beyond 5G networks
- Risk management and insurance policies for software, network infrastructures and services
- Risk management and insurance policies for critical services operation
- Risk management and cyber security
Paper submissions details
Paper submissions must present original research or analysis. Only original papers that have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere can be submitted. Each submission must follow the Author Guidelines established for the 6GNet conference.
- Full Paper – up to 6 pages (11-point font) including tables, figures, and references.
- Short Paper – 3 or 4 pages (11-point font) including tables, figures, and references.
Submission link: https://edas.info/N29653
- Workshop paper submission: May 25, 2022
- Notification of acceptance:June 8, 2022
- Final papers due: June 15, 2022