Deadline on May 2nd, 2022 for extended abstracts for the 1st Summer School on 5G Connected Automated Mobility (CAM) across Europe
The deadline for the Summer School on 5G Connected Automated Mobility (CAM) across Europe (co-organized by 5G-ROUTES and 5GCroCo) is today. Submissions can be done through: https://5g-x-eu.eurecom.fr/?page_id=73
The submission webpage will be open a few more days to allow last-minute participants, but I encourage all to submit your posters today.
The 1st Summer School on 5G Connected Automated Mobility (CAM) across Europe, co-organized by the 5GCroCo and 5G-ROUTES projects with the support of the EU commission will take place on May 23-24 2022 in Sophia-Antipolis.
This event is a great occasion for young researchers and undergrad students to get insights on challenges of 5G for CAM in cross-border scenarios from senior researchers from academic or industrial background. Participation may be in person or virtual.
In this context, extended abstracts for Poster Sessions are intended for the presentation of initial or consolidated results of young researchers (master or PhD students). Poster Sessions will be held during the 1st day of the Summer School in a 2 hour slot.
Extended Abstracts for Poster Sessions should be related to the following topics, although not limited to as long as it related to 5G challenges related to Connected Automated Mobility (CAM):
- 5G technologies (positioning, QoS prediction, V2X, MEC, etc..)
- Security and Privacy
- AI/ML technologies
- Feedback from 5G prototyping and Field Operational Tests related
- Cross-protocol, cross-technology, cross-operator, cross-stakeholders and cross-border enablers
- AR/VR, tactile technologies
- HD-mapping and sensor technologies
Extended Abstracts should:
- follow the regular paper template, available in Word and LaTeX;
- be 1 page long, including figures and references;
- be submitted from the website https://5g-x-eu.eurecom.fr/
Extended Abstracts will be light-reviewed by the Summer School Scientific Committee
Deadline: May 2nd 2022