5G-Blueprint announces its first Forum on Teleoperation. Organized in collaboration with the Teleoperation Consortium and the National Institute of Standards and Technology, the event will stimulate an open and honest discussion on teleoperation in the context of transport and logistics, its potential and limitations, existing application scenarios, also looking at legal, regulatory, and standardization aspects.
The Forum is held online on December 2nd, 2021 @2:00 pm CET/8 am EST.
By gathering top experts from industry, academia, and policy, 5G-Blueprint Forum on Teleoperation aims to create a platform for dialogue on teleoperation in the context of transport and logistics, its potential and limitations, existing application scenarios, also looking at the legal and regulatory aspects.
The first edition of 5G-Blueprint Forum on Teleoperation will be held online, and, among others, will address the following questions:
- What are the principal benefits of teleoperation?
- What are the technical and operational challenges?
- What logistics challenges need to be addressed in the supply chain to make teleoperation work?
- Teleoperation as a new career path.
- What is the role of teleoperation in the roadmap to autonomous transport?
- Regulatory challenges to teleoperation: is a common regulatory framework a possibility?
Join 5G Blueprint on Dec. 2 to hear from international experts from across industry, academia, and policy.
More information and free registration here: https://www.5gblueprint.eu/event/5g-blueprint-forum-on-teleoperation/