- This event has passed.
5G-DRIVE @IEEE ICC 2019 workshop: 5G-Trials – From 5G Experiments to Business Validation
May 19, 2019 - May 20, 2019
5G-DRIVE organises a workshop at IEEE ICC 2019 (Shanghai, China) on May 20, 2019.
This workshop aims at providing a snapshot of the status and progress of 5G trials, and will discuss the first results and the new insights and findings from the range of ongoing 5G trials. The workshop will cover key topics related to 5G trials, including, but not limited to, the
- evaluation of 5G spectrum,
- evaluation of the performance of 5G NR implementations,
- system architecture, e.g. separation of DU/CU, and UP/CP,
- verification and performance test of 5G key enabling technologies, e.g., massive MIMO, multi-connectivity, network slicing.
- 5G network planning, and
- network deployment optimization.
The workshop accepts not only test results from trials, but also theoretical results based on realistic deployment schemes and new 5G business models. The workshop is organised by the 5G-DRIVE project.
Read more here!