- This event has passed.
5G Techritory 2019
November 27, 2019 @ 7:00 am - November 29, 2019 @ 4:00 pm CET
Baltic Sea region 5G Ecosystem Forum “5G Techritory”, organized by the Electronic Communications Office of Latvia, has become a huge success already in its first year. In 2018 one of the leading 5G technology events worldwide gathered 700 participants, more than 70 senior speakers from Europe, Asia and the USA, leading industry organizations and global ICT companies as the organizational partners and main supporters. More details can be found on www.5gtechritory.com.
5G Techritory has initiated a new open platform for cross-border, cross-level and cross-sectoral cooperation for the development of a sustainable 5G ecosystem in the Baltic Sea region in line with the European Commission’s Strategy for the Digital Single Market and the Nordic-Baltic digital cross-border cooperation policy and its 5G Action Plan for 2018-2020. The Forum has helped to facilitate establishing new partnerships between global and regional ICT companies, governments, municipalities, business support organizations, universities and other key stakeholders in the region and in the wider European context.
During 3 days of intensive and comprehensive up-to-date program on November 27-29, the Forum will highlight:
– Plenary Sessions and parallel Working Sessions, which will be widely covered with the use of such formats as keynote presentations / featured panel presentations / panel discussions / case studies “start hard, turn smart” / expert insights / fireside chats
– Inspirational Talks with global business leaders and world-renowned futurists
– Meeting of the Nordic-Baltic high-level digitalization group
– Exclusive Breakfast Sessions with global business leaders
– Expo “Meet the 5G Technology”
– B2B Speed Networking Event
– Hackathon for meeting the leading 5G technology start-ups.
Additional details will be disclosed soon.