- This event has passed.
5G PPP Phase 3 Stakeholders Infoday Ljubljana
October 17, 2017
5G PPP Phase 3 Information day and Stakeholders event. (Fill in the registration form online here at bottom of Page)
The Purpose of this work shop is to share the context of the 5G PPP call 3 with all interested parties. It is important to highlight that the ambition of the 5G PPP is such that each successive phase of the PPP should make iterative progress – based on the achievements of the preceding phase(s). Therefore it is important that potential proposers and participants for phase 3 are aware of phase 1&2 work and the context in which phase 3 will start. The workshop also allows that organisations may present project or technological ideas and seek potential collaborators.
- Slovenian Ministry of public administration – Information Society Directorate
- Jozef Stefan Institute, Department of Communication Systems
- University of Ljubljana, Laboratory for Telecommunications at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering
- The European Commission – DG Connect
- The 5G-Infrastructure Association
- To-Euro-5G – H2020 5G PPP Support Project.
The Infoday will be hosted in Velika predavalnica (eng. Large hall).
- Welcome: Jozef Stefan Institute
- Introduction: Slovenian Ministry of public administration – Information Society Directorate
- 5G PPP Status on-going work, Jean-Pierre Bienaime, 5G-IA
- 5G PPP Phase 3 Call, explanations and expectations, Pavlos Fournogerakis, European Commission, DG CONNECT .
- Phase 3 preparatory steps, Discussion on a structured approach Didier Bourse, 5G PPP Technical Board Chair
- SME involvement in 5G PPP phase 2, 5G-IA
- EuCNC in Ljubljana 2018 Mojca Volk (UL) /Mihael Mohorcic (JSI)
Orchestrated by University of Ljubljana, Laboratory for Telecommunications at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering.
- Local 5G Initiatives
- Stakeholders presentations and proposals
PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to make a presentation at this event please register early and declare your intention. Presentation slots will be allocated on a first come – first served basis.
- October 17, 2017