- This event has passed.
2nd Workshop on Network Management, Quality of Service and Security for 5G Networks @EuCNC’17, June 12th
June 12, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 11:30 am CEST
CogNet and SELFNET are co-organising the 2nd workshop on “Network Management, Quality of Service and Security for 5G Networks” @EuCNC’17 on June 12th, 2017, 9:00 am-12:30 pm
Please feel free to attend!
The reason for the workshop is to show case the work of the Network Management, Quality of Service and Security Working Group of the EU 5G PPP and also to present the newly developed whitepaper on these same topics as developed the projects involved in the Working Group. The workshop program will feature a keynote talk from Dr. Diego R. Lopez of Telefonica entitled “On the Dialectics of Intent – And how it applies to next-generation network management” as well as the presentation of the whitepaper “Cognitive Network Management for 5G” and 5 accepted paper presentations.
The workshop will bring together the various contributing projects within the 5G PPP that are involved in this working group and also interested parties (projects and/or organisations) which have a common interest in the development and progression of the identified topics below.
- Integration of Networking Technologies
- Integrated & Cognitive Network Management
- Virtual Network Platforms
- Multi Domain Software Networks
- Service Program and Orchestration
- Network Softwarisation
Security of network management:
- Management of Network Security, Protection and Resilience
- Secure Management of Network Slicing
- Management of Network Integrity and Privacy
Quality of Services:
- Metrics, Algorithms and Techniques for QoS and QoE of the Network & Services
SDN and NFV technology
Network Management in the vertical industries:
- Industry 4.0