6G-IA Full Membership Application
There are four types of Full Members:
- Full Industry Members
- Full Research Members
- Full SME Members
- Full Association Members.
Full membership to the 6G-IA is open to and limited to entities with legal personality, that
- have a registered seat in the Member States, Candidate States and Associated Countries of the European Union; and
- support the mission and vision of the Association; and
- have research and development activities in the Member States, Candidate States and Associated Countries of the European Union.
Full membership applications can be submitted online at any time via the form below.
Key full membership advantages include:
- Insight and influence on Smart Networks & Services partnership
- Access to dedicated project calls for 6G-IA members and preferential access to project consortium
- Early visibility and unique consultation on SNS Work Program
- Eligibility to lead 6G-IA Work Groups, to apply for a seat in the 6G-IA Governing Board and in the SNS JU Governing Board
- Unique chance to participate and influence in setting the European industry position on key technological issues
- “Affiliate entities” (as defined in the 6G-IA Statutes) to a 6G-IA Member are also covered by the membership
Association Fiscal Year:
The fiscal year of the 6G-IA starts on 1st January and ends on 31st December of the same year.
Membership Fees 2024:
- Full Industry members 20000€
- Full SME members 3000€
- Full Research members 3000€
- Full Association Members 3000€
Join the 6G-IA anytime:
- New Full Members joining the Association from 1 January until end March (Q1) pay the entire membership fee for the current financial year.
- New Full Members joining the Association from 1 April until end June (Q2) pay 75% of the membership fee for the current financial year.
- New Full Members joining the Association from 1 July until end September (Q3) pay 50% of the membership fee for the current financial year.
- New Full Members joining the Association from 1 October until end December (Q4) pay 25% of the membership fee for the current financial year.
SPECIAL NOTE: With regard to the submission of Smart Networks and Services Joint Undertaking (SNS JU) project proposals for topics where a minimum participation of 6G-IA Members is required, please note that organizations planning to become a Member of the 6G Smart Networks and Services Industry Association before the SNS JU calls submission deadline on 18th April 2024 should apply well in advance as membership applications take time to be processed. The 6G-IA Association cannot guarantee that any membership applications submitted after 31st March 2024 will be reviewed/approved in time for the SNS call deadline on 18.04.2024.
Please fill in the full membership application form below. Your application will be reviewed by the Governing Board of the 6G-IA for approval. You will be informed about the status of your application as soon as possible. (note: The PIC number requested is the European Commission Participant Identification Code that you need for European Projects)