6G-IA Associate Membership
Associate Members of the 6G-IA are legal entities whose core business is not in the network infrastructures or Smart Networks and Services value chains, but their business represents interests that are relevant to the 5G/6G evolution and/or they can contribute to the evolution of 5G towards SNS / 6G.
By definition, Associate Members are legal entities, complying with some of the following criteria:
- be involved in significant R&D activities in Europe,
- contribute to and/or support the overall value chain,
- be an organisation that represents interests that are relevant to the 5G-PPP or the SNS JU.
Associate Members may join the Association by invitation or by application. Legal entities meeting the criteria shall also have the right to apply for Associate membership by providing a written notice to the Chairperson.
If you wish to apply for Associate Membership, please submit a request to membership(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)6g-ia.eu stating clearly what sort of community you represent, what sort of value exchange your membership would bring and some information on your relation to European R&D.
Your application will be reviewed by the Governing Board of the 6G-IA for approval. You will be informed about the status of your application as soon as possible. Associate Membership applications can be submitted anytime.
Association Fiscal Year:
The fiscal year of the 6G-IA starts on 1st January and ends on 31st December of the same year.
Membership Fees 2024:
The membership fee for Associate Members in 2024 is 1500€.
You may join the 6G-IA anytime in the year and the initial membership fee will be appropriately adjusted:
- New Associate Members joining the Association from 1 January until end March (Q1) pay the entire membership fee.
- New Associate Members joining the Association from 1 April until end June (Q2) pay 75% of the membership fee.
- New Associate Members joining the Association from 1 July until end September (Q3) pay 50% of the membership fee.
- New Associate Members joining the Association from 1 October until end December (Q4) pay 25% of the membership fee.
SPECIAL NOTE: With regard to the submission of Smart Networks and Services Joint Undertaking (SNS JU) project proposals for topics where a minimum participation of 6G-IA Members is required, please note that organizations planning to become a Member of the 6G Smart Networks and Services Industry Association before the SNS JU calls submission deadline on 18th April 2024 should apply well in advance as membership applications take time to be processed. The 6G-IA Association cannot guarantee that any membership applications submitted after 31st March 2024 will be reviewed/approved in time for the SNS call deadline on 18.04.2024.